We take quality seriously. And quality starts with a purpose-built facility with safety in mind throughout.
- We have a mobile Clean Room, with high-volume blowers for a controlled and clean environment.
- Our facility contains a noise and particulate isolated machine shop and cable preparation area.
- Our team utilizes production polishers that are capable of polishing multiple end fittings simultaneously while still maintaining tight angular, flatness, and end finish requirements.
- We also have a specialty polishing station for single fiber ends and ends caps.
- Our facilities contain the tools necessary to know we are meeting specifications. Inspection and measurement equipment includes, but is not limited to: a custom-built video micrometer for a measuring concentricity to 1um, various surface imaging systems at magnifications from 40X to 400X, a confocal trinocular scope with image capture capability, multiple stereo scope with oblique illumination for surface finish inspection, various lasers, laser diodes, Halogen and Deuterium Light sources for use with spectrometers and power meters, a beam profiler, a DICM inspection scope, and much more.
Our dedication to manufacturing quality fiber optic products has earned us Best in Class for Integrated Capability in specialty fiber optics, and long-term partnerships with our customers spanning decades. Our operators are well trained in ISO:9001 requirements, and together, we deliver the highest quality products to our customers on-time and ready for use.
Ready to get started?
XSOF™ has decades of experience in all things fiber optic. Whether you’re looking for a custom assembly or if you’d like to mix and match our standard options, don’t hesitate to contact us today! We always welcome the opportunity to challenge ourselves and find new and innovative fiber optic solutions for our customers.